[PJ64K] Problems with Project64 Multiplayer

Announce and share your kaillera mods here.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

[PJ64K] Problems with Project64 Multiplayer

Postby Quesote » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:00 pm

I dont know if there is a way to play games that need controler pack, or memory pack to be played, can be actually played.

I tried with a friend and the game showed me an error saying the controller pack was damaged.

I really dont know if it's a problem with the emulator or the kaillera client, because when you play it offline there is no problem.

Also there should be a way for the game to be saved on both computers, allowing to continue a saved game.
Quesote

Postby dandesousa » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:32 pm

I'm not 100% sure with PJ64k, but there should be an option for the expansion pack, along with the save pak. If you are both playing, and are both 'n sync' :P when you get to a save spot, it should save on both emulators.

If that doesn't work, you can always take your savegame and MSN it over to your buddy.

~dan
http://daroms.com - The Place for Da Roms!
dandesousa

Postby Quesote » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:49 am

its not a problem of the computers, ive tried getting in kailera and saving something with just 1 player, but it wont save:

for example, i went alone in 1 player in super smash brothers and got jiggly puff, then i closed it and opened it again but the character was gone, so we can only play with the secret characters with the gameshark codes.

i did put on the emulator the controller or memory pack, but it didnt work

is it a problem of kaillera? is there a method to fix this?
plz help
Quesote

Re: [PJ64K] Problems with Project64 Multiplayer

Postby gothic_hobbit » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Bump
gothic_hobbit
Die-Hard Member

Return to Kaillera Modifications