[MAME] DECATHETE, RAIDEN 2, question about games

Announce and share your kaillera mods here.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

[MAME] DECATHETE, RAIDEN 2, question about games

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:04 pm

Hi there,
I d like to ask about these games, are they playable now in MAME?

If not, I have seen some strange versions of MAME(such as'plus'), is there any possibility to be playable in one of these versions?

Yes, they are both playable

Postby Kurgan » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:27 pm

See the download section of Kaillera.com. You need to download the new version that was posted today!

Of course these games are playable in mame (and consequently online via kaillera). There's nothing strange, you're just not using an up to date version.
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Re: [MAME] DECATHETE, RAIDEN 2, question about games

Postby Master O » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:28 pm

Raiden 2 still isn't playable because the encryption still hasn't been cracked yet.

Where'd you get the idea that it's playable?
Master O

okay I was wrong, they're in there, just not working yet...

Postby Kurgan » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:25 am

Master O wrote:Raiden 2 still isn't playable because the encryption still hasn't been cracked yet.

Where'd you get the idea that it's playable?

Okay I just tested the parent r0m in mame32++ .118 and you're right, it's not fully playable. Not only are the backgrounds messed up, but there are no enemies, your shots don't go past your own ship, and only player 2 can really move around with freedom after you initially start.

I thought it was working because I had never actually ever fired it up myself... mame32 lists it as "not working, lacks sound."

I figured "oh no sound, who cares?" and didn't know what else was wrong with it.

I don't imagine it is yet working in u3 (which is out now) but you could try it (an update to the raiden 2 driver is listed in one of the updates since .118, but I have not yet tested).

Decathlete [JUET] has similar problems.. the graphics are all garbled so you can't see what's going on and there's no sound.

While the "unMamed" page is way out of date (hasn't been updated since the .115 cycle, three months ago), it does list a few pages of info on these games:

http://unmamed.mame.net/non_other90.html#RaidenII

http://unmamed.mame.net/non_sega.html#TitanV (for Decathlete)

I guess we'll all just have to wait until the encryption is broken and the Saturn (STV-Titan) driver improves.
Sorry if I mislead or confused you on this, that was not my intention!
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby gothic_hobbit » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Bump
gothic_hobbit
Die-Hard Member

Postby valli » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:42 pm

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
valli
Die-Hard Member

Return to Kaillera Modifications