MAME32+ WITH KAILLERA SOURCE AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post here everything related to the Kaillera SDK (applications announcements/troubles/questions).

Moderators: gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo, toqer

MAME32+ WITH KAILLERA SOURCE AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:48 pm

thats right the source for mame32 more! is available it includes all changes needed to have kaillera working i think you just need mingw to compile so you can forget about ace64 and all his extra crap to build it so now if we can get gizmame to write a source patch including the new changest to mame hint hint

Re: MAME32+ WITH KAILLERA SOURCE AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Budweiser » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:53 pm

Anonymous wrote:thats right the source for mame32 more! is available it includes all changes needed to have kaillera working i think you just need mingw to compile so you can forget about ace64 and all his extra crap to build it so now if we can get gizmame to write a source patch including the new changest to mame hint hint

Best version yet i might add :) and the source :)
Ace's source is'nt worth sh*t lol stingy bastard
serves him right for breaking the mame src aggrement :)
Rehab Is For Quitters :)
Budweiser

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:11 pm

Link?

Postby MziG » Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:48 pm

Anonymous wrote:thats right the source for mame32 more! is available it includes all changes needed to have kaillera working i think you just need mingw to compile so you can forget about ace64 and all his extra crap to build it so now if we can get gizmame to write a source patch including the new changest to mame hint hint

Gizm Is gone!!!! Might return in a couple Years! If you are Lucky!!!!! Got tired of all the fking Kiddies and Newbies Ruining the emulation world. He has Crawled under a rock and is going to come up way underground. When all the rest get busted for copyright violations. To bad the world must be destroyed in order to build the greatness that is once was.
So say good bye, say good bye to Emulation !!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
MziG

Postby Ace64 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:48 am

SUCH A SHAME! :sm25:
Think Twice!
Ace64

Postby Ace64 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:19 am

Budweiser wrote:Best version yet i might add :) and the source :)

Connect your brain before write! Stupid LAMER!

Kaillera's code inside mame32more come from my source!
PIECE OF poop! :evil:

PS: mojob OFF AND DIE!
Think Twice!
Ace64

Postby gothic_hobbit » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:43 pm

Who cares about having the source anyway ? The executable is all we need .
gothic_hobbit
Die-Hard Member

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:17 pm

Ace64 wrote:
Budweiser wrote:Best version yet i might add :) and the source :)

Connect your brain before write! Stupid LAMER!

Kaillera's code inside mame32more come from my source!
PIECE OF poop! :evil:

PS: mojob OFF AND DIE!
NUMBER 1. If you didnt release your source how can it be yours? NUMBER 2. And i can quote you exactly on this if you would like "This is not my build, nune release but me....." or something like this. Again even if this is your souce witch i highly doubt it is you couldnt maintain it very well and it deserves a persone who actualy knows how to code and some one who can respect the M.A.M.E. Licens so you can deflate your head and die now.... as i have said before

LIAR!!!!!!!

thats all folks!

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:20 pm

gothic_hobbit wrote:Who cares about having the source anyway ? The executable is all we need .
I care about the source because you can customize your build add i cons i want make mame look the way i want for my cabinet... compile for the processor i want stuff like that when you compile your own custom builds you might understand a bit more

Postby Ace64 » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:22 am

Anonymous wrote:NUMBER 1. If you didnt release your source how can it be yours? NUMBER 2. And i can quote you exactly on this if you would like "This is not my build, nune release but me....." or something like this. Again even if this is your souce witch i highly doubt it is you couldnt maintain it very well and it deserves a persone who actualy knows how to code and some one who can respect the M.A.M.E. Licens so you can deflate your head and die now.... as i have said before

LIAR!!!!!!!

1) You don't know the facts... DORK! :evil:
2) I know Lohow, author of mame32more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) I have sent him my source code!
4) Respects the best of your deaths souls! :fist:
5) This story must end! :agrue:
Think Twice!
Ace64

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:08 am

ololol

Postby isamu » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:14 am

ne1 try this yet? Is it really a good version?
isamu

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:25 am

Ace64 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:NUMBER 1. If you didnt release your source how can it be yours? NUMBER 2. And i can quote you exactly on this if you would like "This is not my build, nune release but me....." or something like this. Again even if this is your souce witch i highly doubt it is you couldnt maintain it very well and it deserves a persone who actualy knows how to code and some one who can respect the M.A.M.E. Licens so you can deflate your head and die now.... as i have said before

LIAR!!!!!!!

1) You don't know the facts... DORK! :evil:
2) I know Lohow, author of mame32more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) I have sent him my source code!
4) Respects the best of your deaths souls! :fist:
5) This story must end! :agrue:

Your right i dont know the facts i am only going off of information that you have provided you are only making your self look bad to say one thing and to do something completly different makes you out to be a liar if i were you i would quit while i was ahead..... to the above post best version of mame yet get it while its hot

Postby Ace64 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:16 pm

BLEAH!

My balls are broken...
nobody expects that I quit from scene
Just a delay, cause my low interest for emulation...
but when i'll back.... will be WAR!

Think Twice!
Ace64

Postby Kurgan » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:40 pm

Fix the missing character sprites bug in the Atari games and this will be TRULY GREAT.

The Mame32 "official" version of .83 doesn't have this bug in it, but all the latest Mame32k clients do. Why??
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Next

Return to SDK Development