MAME32+ WITH KAILLERA SOURCE AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post here everything related to the Kaillera SDK (applications announcements/troubles/questions).

Moderators: gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo, toqer

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:36 am

Dose it have anything to do with the mame32 plus build? is it in the plus or is it only in the kaillera version? not sure on this will have to test this and i think that we should all give ace a little more credit especialy since gauntlett legends will be out soon

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:18 pm

Well I wouldn't be too sure if GL is going to be out "soon."

Remember, just because Aaron posts screenshots doesn't mean it's going to happen soon. He's been working on that for awhile now. Plus it's a 3-D game, so I imagine it won't be very fast when it comes out (though hey, I'm excited too, I'm just being realistic here).

Postby Kurgan » Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:45 pm

I know the missing sprites glitch is in the "more" builds, 82u2 had it, so did 82u3, and 83a.

I also noticed it in a build called "unmamed" which is also based on 83 with kaillera support.

I have NOT been using "PLUS" lately though so I don't know if the glitch is in that one.

I have not tried More! .84 yet either to see if the glitch is still there.

Basically, it seems to affect all "atari" based games. Since GL is using a different atari driver, I doubt it would have the same glitch, but probably will have problems of its own (not least of which is that it would have poor performance except on very high end machines unless they pull a miracle of an optimization job on the first try, which mamedev doesn't have a reputation for).
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Kurgan » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:34 am

Mame32 more! .84u3 fixes the sprites bug, yay!

Now we just need a new version that disables the VERSION and CLOSE commands so that people can't screw up games so easily.

Keep up the good work!
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Previous

Return to SDK Development